The disciple/leader book has the fill in the blank answers and the student book does not. We recommend that with every order of the student book, you order a disciple/leader’s book.
The Declaration of Faith Discipleship Course is excellent for a church membership class, a Wednesday night adult study, a Sunday School elective on Church of God doctrine, or a small group discipleship study.
The book features ten lessons covering all fourteen Declaration of Faith articles; leader books and fill-in-the-blank student lesson books; lesson memory verses and accountability log sheets; and discussion questions that will engage everyone in the group to participate.
1. THE DOCTRINE OF DIVINE INSPIRATION
Verbal Inspiration of the Bible
2. THE DOCTRINE OF THE TRINITY
3. THE DOCTRINE OF CHRIST
The Birth, Death, and Ascension of Christ
4. THE DOCTRINE OF SALVATION (PART I):
5. THE DOCTRINE OF SALVATION (PART II):
Justification, Regeneration, and New Birth
6. THE DOCTRINES OF SANCTIFICATION AND HOLINESS
Sanctification following the New Birth; Holiness as God’s Standard for Living
7. THE DOCTRINE OF THE BAPTISM OF THE HOLY GHOST
The Baptism as the Initial Evidence
8. SACRAMENTS AND ORDINANCES
Water Baptism, Divine Healing, the Lord’s Supper, and Washing of the Saints’ feet
9. THE DOCTRINE OF ESCHATOLOGY (END TIMES)
The Second Coming, the Rapture, and the Millennium
10. THE DOCTRINE OF ETERNITY FOR MAN
The Bodily Resurrection of the Righteous and the Wicked